IP Video Workshop
If you couldn’t make our May workshop, then don’t worry, we’ll be adding more dates. If you’re interested in coming along, contact us for details.
- Hands-on training – bring your laptop
- Only £295
- FREE Ethernet switch
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone new to IP video – installers, planners, end users, integrators
- Anyone wishing to develop their knowledge of IP video networks and Power over Ethernet
- Understand the essentials of PoE & IP video networks
- Learn how to configure Ethernet switches for a range of network topologies
- Develop key analytical skills for managing IP video networks
18th May, 2017, 10:00 – 16:00
– Introduction to PoE & switches designed for IP video
– Understanding & configuring VLANs, RSTP, QoS, LACP
– Configuring Ethernet switches
– Using switch analytics tools
– Round-up & certificates for attendees
This is a practical workshop with lots of hands-on work, so we’re limited on the number of attendees. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Claim your FREE managed Ethernet switch
Free Ethernet switch available to all attendees on completion of the IP video workshop. Please note this offer is not transferrable and is limited to one switch per attendee. Please contact us for full terms and conditons: email@example.com